1. 閨蜜秀出訂婚鑽戒時要開心的說：──You guys make a perfect couple.「你們是天生一對。」
Jerry: Wow! Look at that rock! Mark finally proposed!
Cynthia: Yep. I kind of gave him an ultimatum, so he had no choice.
Jerry: You guys make a perfect couple. Congratulations!
● You’re finally tying the knot! 你們總算要結為連理了！
● You two are a match made in heaven. 你們倆是天生一對。
● You two were meant for each other. 你們倆超速配。
2. 祝賀好朋友買新屋、搬新家時可以說：──Congrats! You’re a homeowner now!「恭喜！你們現在是有屋一族了！」
Alison: Congrats! You’re a homeowner now!
Ben: Thanks. It’s been a lot of work, but it feels great to have a place to call our own.
Alison: When you get settled in, I’ll have to come over and check it out.
Ben: Actually, we’re having a housewarming party next Saturday, and you’re invited.
● Congrats on your new home! 恭喜有新家了！
● Congratulations on your first house! 恭喜你擁有第一間房子。
● You’re finally settling down! 你們總算安頓下來了！
3. 朋友連贏好幾把，手風超順，說這句就對了：──You’re really on a roll!「你手氣真旺！」
Frank: What? You won again? You’re really on a roll!
Shelly: I don’t know why I’m so lucky tonight. I usually lose big time.
Frank: In that case, be sure to cash in before your luck runs out!
● You’re striking it rich tonight! 你今晚挖到金礦了！
● You’re raking in the cash! 你財源滾滾！
● Lady luck is with you tonight! 今晚你受幸運女神眷顧！
4. 同事的外派男友終於要被調回國，說這句就對了：──The lonely nights are over!「寂寞長夜總算要結束了！」
Janet: I hear your boyfriend’s coming back! The lonely nights are over!
Amy: Yeah. He’s been working in London for nearly a year. I miss him so much!
Janet: Wow! Long distance relationships are really tough.
Amy: It has been hard. We talk on the phone and chat online, but it’s just not the
Janet: I hear you. My boyfriend went on a business trip for a week and I 2 went
● Congratulations! Your long wait is over! 恭喜！漫長等待總算結束了！
● You’ll finally be together again! 你們總算又可以相聚了！
● You’ll be reunited at last! 你們終於要團聚了！
5. 身懷六甲的朋友肚子明顯變大了，說這句超窩心：──Look at that cute baby bump!「看看這隆起的肚子真可愛！」
Denis: Wow! Look at that cute baby 4)bump! Good for you!
Susan: Yeah, I’m so excited! I’m finally gonna be a mother.
Denis: Is Tom excited too?
Susan: He’s super excited, but also a little scared.
Denis: He’s probably just overwhelmed. Having a baby is a big change.
● Congratulations on your pregnancy! 恭喜妳懷孕了！
● You have a baby on the way! How exciting! 你就快要有寶寶了！真是令人興奮！
● Congrats on your new baby! 恭喜有新生命了！